Friday, December 27, 2013

Saints Season Side Bet Update

Posted by Benson


Looks like I am out.  

The Saints lost to the Panthers this week in a disheartening 17-13 game that was a series of back and forth three and out drives until the Panthers managed to slam home a touchdown in a blitzkrieg two minute drill after having accomplished...little and nothing for most of the game.


So, so sad.  Hey Sean Payton, I guess firing Hartley didn't motivate the troops well enough, eh?

The other sad part is that now I'm definitely out my money, and Doug might actually win, which speaking for all of us would be a real shame.  My only consolation would be that if the Saints lose to Tampa Bay in a startling failure of a game, Matt and Jamie would split the pot and Payton would get his karmic comeuppance for getting rid of Garrett Hartley.


So, keep on sucking at football Saints!  Drew Brees, I hope you get a cold, no offense.  Not a bad cold, just some niggling annoyance that induces you to throw a few picks and clears up on the way home to NOLA.  You're a right fine guy, but I would very much prefer that the Saints lose to Tampa Bay.

Sorry Jimmy, but ya'll kinda deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment